Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome to Our Life!

Well we finally decided to make a blog.  Actually it was more like I (Lindsey) decided to make a blog.  Dallas wasn't too big on the idea, but let's face it, he doesn't have much say now does he? I do have to say that he helped me pick out what we would name our blog.  Original, isn't it? Anyway, I've seen a few online and they seem like a lot of fun, and a good way to keep every posted on what's going on in our life out here in Sunny California. We don't do too many exciting things, so don't think this is going to be something spectacular :) And hopefully it'll spark something in other people to make one too!  So, here's to blogging! 

2 comments:

Shellie George said...

Is this one of the two shirts and the two pairs of pants that fit? Hmm I really like this picture. When do I get a copy?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love this blogging stuff. It's lots better than e-mail. Keep us posted!
Grandma Carol