Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree
I was going through my pictures and ran across these ones. I remembered how fun this trip was so I decided to share it with all of you! Christmas of 2007 was a lot of fun for us! Dallas and I were lucky enough to be able to spend three weeks up in Utah with our families. We were busy working at his parent's clinic, but were also able to go on a few fun trips. We went up to a cabin at Bear River (I think that's where it was anyway...) for a weekend. We cut down our own Christmas tree, played on the Snowmobiles, rocked out on Guitar Hero, and enjoyed the hot tub. Well, actually I never tried the hot tub. I was scared that Hailey would dare me to do a snow angel in my swimming suit! Hahaha, If I had my own kids, I would post things about them. But until that time comes, I get to post things about my nieces and nephews.
Hailey convinced Dan to sit in the hot tub with her. And of course, who can say no to that girl? Ok, ok, maybe her parents, but they don't count. :) But I guess while they were out there she "dared" Dan to do a snow angel in the snow. She is nuts!!! But he is even more nuts for actually doing it! What a fun Papa! Like I said, who can say no to her? Especially when she dares you! I wonder if she still dares people to do crazy things.....
0 comments:
Post a Comment