It's official! I'm addicted to blogging! I don't know why it's so fun, I just think it is. I've always been a pretty avid journal writer, so this may get to be pretty extensive, and possibly boring on your guys' part. Just bare with me though!
I've been told to post some things about all the fun stuff we've been up to over the last few months.....so here ya go!
Canoeing on the Trinity River in Northern California is one of our most favorite trips we go on each year! We go with Dallas' parents and some other couples who want to try it out. After you get all your gear on, you usually look like a pretty big moron as you can see from my attire, but hey, it's fun!! This is from our trip in August of 2006. We didn't get to go in 2007, so we went to Lake Powell instead. Dan and Shellie just got a house boat, so we spent Labor Day weekend there. You can see that us girls had a BLAST on the tube! Dallas, Ben, and Laurie also love wakeboarding and are all very good at it. I've tried a few times before, but I could never get up. But I did it this time! AND I went outside of the wake! I was so proud of myself! No jumps or flips yet, but maybe this year!
1 comments:
Great job! Keep them coming. Your a scrapbooker and you don't even know it.
Post a Comment