Dallas has been waiting for the last six weeks since he took his National Board exams for the scores to come out. Last year when board scores came out for part one we got a text at 4:00 in the morning from one of his friends that scores were posted online. I guess he was up feeding his baby and decided to see if they were up. So this year, Dallas woke up at 4:00 again to check if they were posted. Sure enough, they were!! Dallas passed with flying colors! His scores were almost double the required score to pass!!!! So then we thought it'd be funny to send a text to all his friends to wake them up too. One of them responded, "Thanks for the text, but remind me to punch you in the face next time I see you!" Hahaha. Another one couldn't log in for a while and was dying to know his scores. Pretty funny! Sorry I don't have a picture for this post...Maybe I'll add one later. Anyway, this was important for him to pass, because if he didn't, then it would have set everything back. When we move, when he can take part IV, and when he gets his license. So needless to say, we are both VERY relieved!! Congrats Dal!! I love you! Thanks for all you do for us, and keep up the good work. It's all downhill from here!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment