We took these pictures when Chad and Kristi were here for Motocross. They had their whole family together and wanted us to take some pictures of them at the beach, so we took some while we were at it. I thought they were cute and fun. Hope you like them :)
Hahahahaha, you're all probably wondering what in the world this picture is! There was a picture circulating through e-mail of a little kid at the beach doing this pose with his friend, only his friend was buried up to his neck in the sand. Soooo, it's supposed to look like the person standing up is pulling their own head out of the sand. Didn't really work, but it was fun to try! And try to refrain from getting to excited about this great butt shot. I know it's cute, but it's mine;)
Anyway, tonight we had a softball game, and I'm sad to say that we lost. The worst part is we've played this team before and just slaughtered them. Unfortunately, that's what they did with us tonight. I did have a lot of fun though because of my new super awesome power swing!
Well, I woke up this morning at about 5:00 with a toothache. Not Fun!!! It didn't really hurt too bad, but annoying enough to prevent me from falling back asleep. I tried some ice, but oddly, that made it ache worse. So, needless to say I got to take an extra long shower which was nice, and managed to shave my legs. That rarely happens! When I got to work, I told my boss about how my tooth was bothering me and he said that he would call one of his dentist friends for me. I guess they just take care of each other if either of them need Chiropractic/Dental work. His friend's name is Dr. Le and he was so nice about it! My boss told him that my husband is a student and we didn't have dental insurance, and Dr. Le said that he would "take care of [me]." What a blessing!!!! And the best part is he is going to see me tomorrow at 10:00! Super cool! But, when I told him what it was feeling like he said I might have to get a root canal. UGH!!! Not so cool. Hopefully it's just a cavity and I won't have to get a root canal, but I am just grateful that he is willing to see me. So we'll see how it goes and I'll let you know what happens......
In the meantime, we are having a great friday night! I'm blogging, and Dallas is playing Halo. Wahoo!! He is getting mad because when I upload the pictures, it's slows down the internet and his connection gets choppy. Hahaha I love it!
2 comments:
hahaha i love that last pic! thats great! I wanna update how your appointment went!!!
Well since I haven't gotten the pictures from the beach from you. I am swipping them off of your blog!
Post a Comment