Here are a bunch of cute pictures of Macie.
Cute outfit. I love making skirts for Macie and this is one of them. I finally got my own sewing machine and I have loved using it!
Playing xbox with daddy
Some of her favorite things to chew on were empty bottles. Yes, that is an empty Excedrin bottle. She loved it, what can ya do?
This was the first day I gave Macie veggies. Green beans and she loved them! And still does to this day.
Don't mind the whole in the wall in the back ground. We were painting the walls and that is where the cold air return vent goes....
This picture is blurry, but it captures something I don't want to forget. Macie started getting more and more personality. She learned that if she cries she gets attention, and when she's mad she screams, etc. Well, for a brief while when she would get mad and cry, she would throw her arms back and put her head up like this and just cry. Like, "Mom! Come get me!!!" Hahahaha, it cracked me up every time she would do it and instead of feeling bad for her, I would just laugh. She has since stopped doing this, but it was hilarious. Such a girl!!!
Here's the happy girl that I'm used to! I love her smile!! And you can see her teeth! She got her first tooth at 5 months, and then got her second one just a week after that. She was a great teether! Her tooth was through before I even knew she was teething. Let's hope they are all similarly mild!
This hat is just too cute
I love her in it
Still loves her bath! And her hair is getting so long! I love to make crazy hair do's in the tub. When I was little my sisters and I always used to make crazy mohawks and beards with the suds and such. So that's just what bath time is all about for me :)
Just a cute little bugger
I love naked babies. They are so cute! I just want to squeeze her.
1 comments:
i can't get enough of her ha ha ha i'm so glad you take so many pictures!!! i can't wait to play with this baby girl....ahh she won't even be a baby by the time i see her--she's growing up too fast!!!!!!
Post a Comment