Friday, January 28, 2011

Back to Blogging

It has been a long time since I updated my blog. I feel really bad about neglecting it so much over the last couple of years. I actually really do love blogging, and I love to look back over our fun memories. So, here I go again. I am going to try and be more faithful to this thing, because I've got to capture our family's memories. I absolutely hate scrapbooking, so this is kind of a good solution for me. I don't have to be creative in how to decorate a page, or try to match colors together (my brain just doesn't function that way). So blogging makes it easy to kind of scrapbook and journal all in one!
Anyway, I get really overwhelmed when I think about all the catching up I have to do and that makes me not want to try and get caught up. So I'm just going to do some brief posts about what's been going on since Macie was born and then hopefully stay more on top of it from here on out.
There are a bunch of new posts. Hopefully you don't get bored. Enjoy!