On Wednesday I turned 21! I had such an awesome day thanks to my sweet hubby. The day started off by opening up my presents. I got two really cute swimsuits and a sweet card. Then both Dallas and I headed off to work. It's nice because he is interning at the office I work at (I don't know if I've mentioned that...) so we have the same schedule all week. He dropped me off at the office and then left and got me my favorite breakfast burrito and a bouquet of balloons. I LOVE balloons!

For lunch, my boss treated us to yummy Lascari's. The other girl I work with couldn't go to the restaurant so we ordered it in. Oh! Dallas let me open a present early on Tuesday night. He can never wait until the actual day. He always gives in and gives me something early.
It turned out to be the new Guitar Hero!! It's so much fun! Waaay better than the third one.
That night was his softball playoffs. What I didn't know was that he had invited all of our friends to the park for cake and ice cream before the game! It was so fun to have a little surprise party! And it made sitting at the ball park on my birthday not so boring. After the game he told me that my birthday still wasn't over. The next night we went to The Magic Castle for dinner with one of the guys from his softball team and his girlfriend. Actually, I don't know if she's his girlfriend, he says they aren't together, but they totally act like it. Anyway....the place is out in Hollywood and is really cool! The best part, you have to be 21 to get in! I finally got to exercise my legality! Woo! hahahaha! So we got there and ate dinner which turned out to be really good, and then went and watched two magic shows. They have different magicians that performs shows at different times. You get to choose which ones you want to see, and they just let you wander around the whole castle and look at whatever you want. It was really cool and an awesome experience.

I think the thing that made my birthday so special was that Dallas put so much time into making sure I had a great day. He was so sweet to me all day and put so much thought into everything. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband! He always tries so hard to make sure I am happy. He is so thoughtful and sweet. I love him so much! I couldn't have asked for anyone better! I love you hun! Thanks for all you do for me!
4 comments:
Holy Cow! May I please borrow Dallas next year on March 2. I'll be turning 27. ;)
Wow Linds it's hard to believe that your growin up so fast! J/K. That's awesome, dallas is pretty sweet and I would agree with kelliann, can I borrow him, or at least his ideas on Feb. 1? I'm glad you had such a good day, and I'm way stoked that next year for the big 22, I'll be one of the friends invited to the softball field before the game for cake and ice cream! luv ur guts!!
happy birthday! it has been fun reading the blog and catching up with you guys. i bet you will be so happy to be back in utah! funny, i miss our school experience sooooo much, there are days i would trade, wierd. anyway, glad you had a great day!
ummm you need to update... NOW!
Post a Comment