I know these posts are going to show up backwards on the blog, but this is what we did after we went to the Temple. Our friend Ron invited us to go to the beach with him and his family. It was really fun, but I was too chicken to go boogy boarding. This was the same beach where I dislocated my shoulder two years ago. I know in order to conquer your fears you have to just keep trying over and over. And I have gone since that happened, but I got totally freaked out when I realized that this was the same beach where it happened. So despite all of Dallas' prodding and pushing, I just couldn't bring myself to get in the water. I know, I'm a pansy. I was, however, a great photographer! Dallas had a blast in the water! We are definitely going to miss the beautiful coast of California!
Just a cool picture of the palm trees. I LOVE palm trees. Too bad it gets too cold in Utah for them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment