Friday, April 10, 2009

mac-My new obsession!

No, I'm not talking about mac computers. I'm talking about.....
The most amazing makeup ever. Dallas got me some paint and eye shadow colors for christmas. I told him not to get me started, because I was sure that once I started, I wouldn't be able to stop. It was true! I LOVE this stuff!!!
Paint is my favorite. I will never wear eyeshadow without paint. It keeps your eye shadow looking fresh and prevents creasing! Definitely a must have!!
The eyeshadows are my other favorite! I love how many colors there are, and I am loving experimenting with colors I wouldn't normally wear. I am finding I absolutely LOVE purples. Love them! I have lots of colors now, and I love adding to my collection. My husband just thinks I'm spoiled. I tell him, he started it :)
The mascara.....I'm still deciding if I love it yet or not. Well, actually, I do love it, I just wish it lasted longer than just 3-4 weeks.

Anyway, I love this stuff! I could talk makeup forever with anyone! I still have lots to learn, but I love experimenting!
Just one of my fun new hobbies!

3 comments:

Andrew and Maren said...

I don't own any eye shadow, nor do I even know how to wear it...sad.

laurie said...

I think you should look into how you store your mascara. I am going on month 4 and still love mine....maybe that's gross. What can I say I'm cheap:)

Dallas and Lindsey said...

I asked the girl at the counter and she said that is about the right time frame for it. (3-4 wks) But I think I go through mine so fast because I have to cover my whole lash. From my root to the end. I can't just slap it on the ends and be good to go. Gotta love blonde lashes. But yeah I asked the girl all sorts of questions as to how to make it last longer or if I'm storing it in a bad temperature and she said I could try adding water to it, but the temp thing shouldn't make a huge difference. So....yeah.yeah big thing is I can't stand it when it starts to get sticky and doenst glide on anymore. I've been like that with all my mascaras. Mac or not