Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I love my husband!

This is a shout out to my awesome hubby! He is such an amazing doctor! It's been so fun to see how much he has taken on the "doctor" role and really care for his patients. He genuinely cares about each one and what he can do to get them out of pain. I love seeing how he has accepted so much responsibility in such a short amount of time and really stepped up to the plate doing what is required of him. He is awesome at what he does and I am so grateful for the time and energy he put into his studies to become what he is today. I am grateful for his job security and the life it will provide for our family......which hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer for. (Notice I said hopefully...that's not an announcement!)
This is a picture of him this past Friday after we finished for the day. We had this patient who had some foot pain that wasn't really going away. So while he was filling out his paperwork at the end of the day, he called her to check and see how she was doing. I thought it was really great of him to do this. It just shows the kind of doctor he has become!
Love you honey! Thanks for all you do for us!

0 comments: