For me, Christmas just isn't Christmas without going to see the lights at Temple Square. I have gone every year for as long as I can remember. It's one of the funnest traditions for me. Dallas and I went last night with Laurie and Ben and their girls. I think it's pretty safe to say that we all had a pretty good time, at least I know I did.
I only had my phone with me so this picture isn't the best quality, but you get the idea.
Another fun announcement is that Dallas finally graduates on Saturday!!!!!!!!!! We are both so incredibly excited!! I know he has waited so long and worked so hard for this! I'm so proud of him! We are flying down to california with practically our whole family this weekend. We leave friday with his parents, my mom, laurie and ben, his grandma and step grandpa, his grandpa and step grandma, his aunt and uncle, and possible another aunt and uncle. We've got some fun things planned while we are there. I'm getting really excited. We are also going to go visit our old ward while we are there, and hopefully my old boss, which will be really fun since we haven't seen anyone since we've left. Can't wait for a fun weekend!!!! And I can't believe it's already here!
3 comments:
ah, yes. good times were definately had:)
Yeah!!!! See you guys there!!!
Fun fun!! Congrats to both of you on Dal graduating. Dal cuz he worked so hard and it's finally here, and Linds cuz you had to put up with all the studying, studying, studying, guinea pigging, long hours, and being away for so long. Congrats again!:)
Post a Comment