Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!

This year is the first year Dallas and I have bothered to get a Christmas tree.  The other two years we've celebrated Christmas together we were living in California and weren't home for the holidays.  Thus, we had no need to get a tree.  But this year we won't be leaving!  I was so excited to get a tree!  I love the whole experience.  I love picking out the perfect one, and coming home to decorate it.  Plus, the smell is amazing!!!  I cannot wait for Christmas this year!
Dallas put on the lights.....
And I pretty much did the rest! (he fell asleep while I was doing ornaments)
The finished product.  I love how it turned out and it makes our house feel so cozy and fun! Only 18 more days!!!!

1 comments:

Kels said...

Love it! I will have to come see it in person!