Last Saturday Dallas turned the big 26! I made him a YUMMY breakfast that morning consisting of pancakes and buttermilk syrup. Seriously, that syrup is to die for! Then he opened his presents and we spent the day just hanging out. I gave him some shoes, which ended up being the wrong size, so we went to the store to exchange them. We were mostly just kind of killing time until that night. The day before his parents had given him their seats (they have season tickets) to the Jazz game. So we were mainly waiting to go to that. We went down to Salt lake about an hour before game time so we could do some shopping at the gateway. We mostly shopped at Dick's and then headed over to the arena for the game.
Here is just a pic of us at the game.
You might be wondering why I'm posting a picture of our tickets.....I'm only doing it because the girl that works at our clinic with us is a Jazz dancer, and she just happened to be on the tickets for our game! I thought that was kind of fun.
It's great to have an inside connection like a Jazz dancer because she arranged for the Jazz bear to come do something special for Dallas' birthday. I had gotten him the new Call of Duty game for his birthday and she said that the bear could deliver it to him at the game. So in the middle of the game here comes the jazz bear! It was awesome because Dallas asked me if they were going to do anything special for him at the game, and I told him no because I'm not smart enough to think that far ahead........little did he know! Anyway, the bear delivered his gift, and then totally doused both Dallas and I, and all the people around us, with silly string! It was so cool! I didn't get any pics of him spraying us, but I did get some after shots.
There were two of these wads that we pulled off of us.
I'm pretty sure the best part was what the bear did after he was done spraying us. There were these two ladies sitting in front of us that you could tell were a little prissy and annoyed by the whole idea of silly string. So what did the bear do? He emptied about 4 cans of silly string on them! It was hilarious!
And these are just some pictures of how awesome our seats were. It was so cool to be that close to the floor!
0 comments:
Post a Comment