This year we were able to spend our....
....and it was so much fun! This was the first Christmas that Dallas and I spent just the two of us since we started dating. We had so much fun together, and this christmas was so meaningful, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It will be fun to spend it with our little girl next year :)
Dallas cut down our tree while he was up at his Dad's cabin. He picked out a really good one!! They aren't your typical "christmas" trees. This is a different type of tree, but still looked equally as awesome as the other kind. He spend a lot of time picking out the perfect tree for us, and took a lot of crap for it from all the other guys he was with. It was worth it though, because all the other wives didn't like their trees :) So, Good Job Honey!!!
The tree was so tall, though, that Dallas had to climb up on the wall that separates our kitchen and living room to put the star on top. We didn't own a ladder at the time (but Dallas got one for Christmas!)
And here is the finished product. Isn't it pretty?
I took lots of pictures of our fun morning together, but they can get old, and i'm not feeling that ambitious. My big things were my rocking chair, dresser, and umbrella stroller for the baby. Dallas got a new fishing rod and a ladder. We had a great day and a very fun holiday!
It was also a lot of fun to celebrate it in our new home!
1 comments:
I am so glad you had a good Christmas together. It is so fun doing your own thing. I am going to miss than when we go away to school. You take the good with the bad though, and I think i will be grateful to see my family at that point. Yeah? So glad you guys are back, and I get to see you every once in a while!!
Post a Comment