Last Monday was Dallas' brother, Ben's, birthday. They were up in Bountiful on Saturday, so that is when we celebrated. We went mini golfing at Cherry Hill, and Dallas and I totally kicked Laurie and Ben's butts!! I'm pretty sure they still owe us some ice cream :) LOL, Just kidding laurie!! Anyway, Dallas seemed to really like this castle, we aren't quite sure why....but we really wanted him to sit up on the front straddling the spires. He wouldn't do it though. But check out that smile on his face!! I told you he loved the castle.....

After we went mini golfing, we got some food at Iggy's, and then decided to got Ice Blocking. Mind you, it was probably like 10:30pm by now. So we went to the grocery store, picked up some ice blocks, came back to our house and put on grubby clothes. By the time we got up to the hill, it was pretty late and pretty dark. The best part was that the sprinklers had just been on, so the grass was super wet and slippery. That made for an incredibly fast, and fun ride down the hill. We probably stayed for about 30 minutes. By then all of our feet were freezing cold, not to mention we were all pretty wet from falling off the blocks and sliding down the hill! It was a riot!! Can't wait to do it again. I didn't get any pictures of us actually going down because it was too dark. But after I did the laundry from all of the clothes we were wearing, this is what came out of the lint trap!
Check out all that grass!! Dallas was wearing shorts with velcro on the back pockets, and I still can't get it to all come out...
0 comments:
Post a Comment