Snowboarding is my new favorite thing to do. I love it!!! For christmas dallas got me a new coat and pants, and then a little while later we found a board and boots on clearance for next to nothing. The first time we went, we went up to snowbasin. Let me just say that was probably one of the longest days of my life. I spent most of the day on my butt rather than up on my feet. I was so frustrated! The next week we went back to snowbasin with Laurie and Ben and my other niece. The second time for me was soooo much better! I finally got the hang of it and could actually make it down the mountain without falling down every 5 minutes. That day I gained my love for snowboarding. It was so much fun!! Dallas and I have gone two other times(once to the Canyons, and once to Brighton) after that and I still can't get enough. I used to hate it when it would keep snowing into late february and march, but now, I welcome the snow! The only thing that sucks is it is so dang expensive to go for the day. It's a good thing we don't have kids yet! Here are some pics of me the night I got my board. Can you tell I was a little excited? I have some other pics of us actually at the resort, but they are on dallas' computer at work.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment