Friday, August 27, 2010

Macie Rae George

Born April 12, 2010
12:52 am
8 lbs 6 oz
21 inches

Look at all those curls!! ...only, it's not so curly anymore....
The fruits of my labor :)
My family is amazing! I had the best support system! This is my mom and my sister, Katie. I'm so glad she was able to be there for the birth!
Daddy LOVES Macie!! It is so much fun to see him with her!
Macie spent her nights in the hospital in the nursery so that I could actually get some sleep. Funny thing is that I actually got a better night's sleep when we finally came home than I did with my baby sleeping in the nursery.

The hospital offered professional photography. The photographer came into our room and took a whole bunch of pictures. They turned out really cute, and she did some really cute poses. Right after she got done taking out pictures and left the room, Dallas turned to me and said, "K, not let's recreate what she just had set up." He watched what props she had used. (The plastic bed part from the rolley crib the baby sleeps in, a pillow, and a white sheet) He put the pillow in the basket and draped the sheet over it, that's just what the photographer had done. Then we got out our camera and he took these pictures (above). We got some really great pictures and didn't have to pay $150 like the photographer wanted.

Every time she came back from the nursery, she had a different hair-do. The nurses really did love having our little girl there.
Here she is in her carseat ready to come home! She is such a cute little burrito :)

Here she is finally at home. This was the very first outfit I ever bought for her. It was so cute!
I love that she is cuddling on Dallas' chest. It's sad that she is too big to want to cuddle like this now. I sure miss it.
It seems weird to think that she was ever small enough to fit in his arm like this.

0 comments: