Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thought Blogger

Since we moved back to Utah we don't do many exciting things.  In California we almost always did something fun on the weekends because we didn't want to just sit at home and be bored.  But now that we are a lot busier with work and such, we spend our weekends either catching up on things that need to get done, or hanging out doing nothing with our family.  Hence.....No more weekly posts of what we did that weekend.  However, my sister keeps telling me that I am a slacker and she gets disappointed when she used to find a new post every monday, but now I rarely post.  I told her I didn't want to post without any pictures because I thought people didn't like to follow "thought blogs" (as I called them).  But she told me that thought blogs are fun.  So for those of you who don't like them, too bad.  And for those of you who do, and would like to listen to my ramblings, well, then, here's to thought blogging!


I do want to post this cutest picture of my niece at the park.  I went there on Saturday with my sis, and Kamryn absolutely loved the teeter totter.

0 comments: